Sunday, June 4, 2023

Meeting a Stranger online

So...here's a new wrinkle for my blog (which hasn't gotten any attention for over a year) 😕

Hello Irene! We've been chatting on Messenger today and I invited you to have a look-see here. Ta-dah!

I can sincerely thank Irene, the stranger I've met online. I mean, it's not exactly my forte, opening up to folks I don't know. And yet, where one detects weakness, exercise is called for!

Oh, but this is an Internet meeting! Caution, Will Robinson! The webs are not replete with strangers who will prove to be kind, let alone without ulterior motives, right? Irene expressed similar concerns.

But, you know what? Maybe it's the Springtide sun soaring through a cloudless sky, or the phase of the moon - I dunno. Something I wrote about in my journal this morning...
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment