Monday, March 2, 2015

Ezekiel saw the Wheel, way up in the middle of the air


 
http://gnosticteachings.org/

 The Wheel of Ezekiel

 

In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

    Ezekiel 1:1 (New International Version)


Have a look around, Brothers & Sisters, and you may shortly discern that this blog is not about espousing any one system of belief, no single tradition, or any particular teaching.  I feel drawn to accord with Brother Ralph Waldo Emerson, in daring to love GUS, without mediator or veil.

That said, here and there I have also seen labelled as "cherry-picking" my pursuit of a personal experience in seeking knowledge and understanding of GUS.  It is true that I have, and continue to find wisdom which I esteem in multiple sources, from across recorded human history and reflected in cultures past and present all around the planet.  I choose mindfully contributing my psychic energy to a view that the many similarities to be encountered, across a spectrum of teachings, provide more corroboration than contradiction.

New to me, in these past few weeks, is a message I feel is hopeful. I found it on a friend's website (http://www.richardbach.com)  Its purportedly coming from extraterrestrials.  Mindful of promoting love and peace for a world often tragically short of both, here's the link, if you want to check into the message:

 http://worldtruth.tv/alien-message-to-mankind-do-you-wish-that-we-show-up/

No comments:

Post a Comment